This genuine Spektrum DX7s 2.4GHz DSMX 7-channel transmitter is the latest upgrade of this popular series. It is offered as a transmitter only deal without a receiver, servos or power supply and is supplied as a Mode 2 (throttle left) transmitter . Note: The Mode may be changed to Modes 1, 3 or 4 by the end user.
Building on the success of the earlier releases this model incorporates several enhancements including built-in telemetry giving you vital, real-time information about what's happening with your model in flight; information that can prevent crashes and maximize performance. The telemetry data appears in an easy-to-read format on the large LCD screen so you can reference it at a glance. You can also have the DX7s alert you with an audio or vibe alarm whenever any telemetry values exceed limits you define. Just connect a Spektrum Air Telemetry Module (sold separately) to a compatible DSM2 or DSMX receiver and bind it to your DX7s. With the optional telemetry model connected to your receiver, and with the appropriate sensors installed, you will be able to track four key safety and performance factors including receiver battery voltage, signal quality, component (eg, motor) temperature,and RPM. Airspeed and altitude sensors are also available.
This set also incorporates the latest Spektrum AirWare programming that offers all the functions an aeroplane or heli pilot could want. The intuitive SimpleScroll interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as "roll and click".
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX7s provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX technology. You simply have to feel it to believe it.
Some of the more impressive ergonomic features include:
* Comfortable, no-slip rubber grips
* Adjustable stick length and tension
* Smooth, quad-bearing gimbals
* User-adjustable mode configurations (1, 2, 3 or 4)
* User-assigned switch functions
* Easy-to-read LCD screen
* Intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface
Beyond new software and telemetry, the DX7s is also the first Spektrum radio to introduce the Spektrum Data Interface. The SDI is designed for use with standard SD memory cards and adds a whole new level of flexibility and ease-of-use. With the SDI, you will be able to: share model setups, save more models to memory and stay up to date by downloading the latest Spektrum AirWare enhancements.
The DX7s has a built-in multi-chemistry charger designed to charge 4-cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo batteries at a charge rate of 200mAh. The charge port on the right side of the transmitter is not polarity dependent allowing you to you use any compatible AD/DC adaptor with a +12V, 0.5A output.
* Mode selection (modes 1, 2, 3, 4)
* High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
* 20-model memory
* 128MB SD card (included)
* Built-in telemetry
* Extensive aeroplane and helicopter programming
* 8 wing types
* 5 tail types
* 3-position flaps with delay and elevator compensation
* Dual rates and expo
* 5-point throttle, pitch and tail curves
* 6 swashplate types
* 6 programmable mixes
* Control position warnings
* Throttle-activated timer setting
* Audio and vibe alarm settings
* Multi-chemistry (NiMH and LiPo selectable) charger built in
* Large 126 x 64 LCD screen
* Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
* 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH transmitter battery (included)
* Modes: Selectable. Supplied as Mode 2 - throttle stick on the left hand side but may be changed by user to Mode 1, 3, or 4
* Number of channels: 7
* Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
* Band: 2.4GHz
* Model Memory: 20
* Transmitter Battery: 2000mAh 4.8V NiMH (included)
* Receiver: Not included
* Servos: Not included
* Built in multi-chemistry charger designed to charge 4-cell NiMH and 2-cell LiPo batteries at a charge rate of 200mAh.
* 7-Channel 2.4GHz Full Range Transmitter
* Spektrum neck strap
* 128MB SD card
* Instruction manual
* Suitable mains adaptor
Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.2A
Output voltage: DC +12V 0.5A
DSM2 transmitters are forward compatible with DSMX receivers and DSMX transmitters are backward compatible with DSM2 receivers. And because DSM2 and DSMX share the same wideband DSSS foundation, all Spektrum users will enjoy superior range, speed and precision whether they are using DSM2 equipment, DSMX equipment or a combination of both.
Please note: This DX7s set is supplied as a transmitter only deal. It is not supplied with a receiver, bind plug, servos or AC/DC adaptor.